Anti aging Avocado + Coconut Scrub
Next time when your skin is looking worn out and in need of a vacation, give it a skincare equivalent of oa tropical getaway. With plumping Omega-3 fatty acid from avocado, brightening pineapple fruit acids, hydrating honey and exfoliating coconut shreds, this tropical exfoliating scrub will reveal brighter, more supple, younger-looking skin.
2 tablespoons avocado
1 teaspoon fresh pineapple juice
1 teaspoon raw honey
2 table spoons unsweetened coconut, shredded
- Use a fork to mash the avocado until smooth. Stir in pineapple juice, and coconut shreds.
- Apply a thin layer to your skin, avoiding your eye area.
- Let it sit for 10 minutes before using gentle, circular motions to exfoliate dead skin cells.
- Rinse with warm water and pat dry
- Freezes brewed green tea in an ice cube tray, and rub it on you face to look younger. Just rub it on in the morning before moisturizer. The green tea’s antioxidant are great for anti-aging, and the coldness decreases puffiness and tightens your pores.
- Cut a chilled (almost frozen) seedless red or green grape in half, then slide the flat side over your face. Start between your brows then move out toward your temple. Go up your forehead, then down your nose and over your cheeks. Grapes are powerful natural antioxidant which is great for fighting free radicals. Plus the cooling sensation feels amazing on a hot summer day.